|VicMan Software Users Community
|Announcement! New COLOR CORRECTION WIZARD version!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Anastasi [ Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:13 am ]|
|Post subject:||Announcement! New COLOR CORRECTION WIZARD version!|
We are happy to inform you that a new Color Correction Wizard version has been released!
You can download the evaluation version here:
http://www.vicman.net/download.php?Titl ... n%20Wizard
In the new version almost all program operations have been optimized and speeded up considerably:
1. In the Levels mode all processing types have been speeded up as much as 500-700% of the original speed!
2. In the Similar Style mode the color correction operation is now more than twice as fast! Besides, if you choose the resize operation as the only processing type, it used to take quite a long time to process big files. Now it is much much faster!
3. In the Autocorrection mode the Auto levels operation has become 6 times as fast as it used to be! The auto contrast operation is now twice as fast.
Besides, in the new program version we've added some new useful features and options:
1. In the Levels mode we have added:
- The All channels checkbox that lets you correct all the three color correction channels simultaneously.
- The Reset button that returns all correction settings to the default values.
2. We've introduced a new One by One Mode letting you correct images one by one manually, as well as using automatic correction! Moreover, there is a new option that enables you to adjust an image manually after it has been corrected in the Autocorrection mode if you are not quite satisfied with the result.
3. In the Similar Style mode the color correction operation has been enhanced to produce a more pleasing result.
4. Still another piece of good news : Now, when saving Jpeg files using the Save as and Save all as options, you can select image quality!
5. We have also expanded the program window to make it more comfortable for you to preview images as well as to work in the One by One mode.
6. And last but not least, new Color Correction Wizard version comes with a cooler, sleeker interface! Download the evaluation version and see for yourself!
|Author:||Anastasi [ Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Your feedback is important!|
Your opinion is of great importance to us!
Feel free to tell us what you think about new Color Correction Wizard features listed above.
If you have good ideas on how to make the product still better, don't hesitate to share them with us - you have a chance to get Color Correction Wizard absolutely free of charge!
|Author:||Zuseher [ Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:46 pm ]|
Even the "small brother" BatchAutoCorrector is a great tool.
Exept the 100%-Save of *.jpg, but therefore you now have the big brother...
All anounced changes, better new options are great for an easy and fast workflow with a lot of pictures.
One, no two things i miss:
1) A step to cut the pictures if needed, not a great tricky function, just a function to mask the picture and cut away parts not needed.
And please add a fast selection of Mask 2:3, 3:2, 3:4, 4:3 and other typical masks. The Masks shoud resize proportinal and can easy by moved on the original picture. One "not-proportinal cut" mask shoud by added also.
These "cut-function" shoud by the last step of working and by added by the save-functions, for example, i would use the all-auto-corretion but before I save all picture, I want to cut away same part of same pictures.
That would be a great new function!!
2) Not so needed, but the program does so great-one-step-processing, I would do the last step also within the program:
A ftp-mask to send the pictures on its place on net would be nice.
Thinking about, save as.. AND send with ftp in the same moment would be great.
OR the option to make a zip.file with a group of pictures.
Better "save as..." AND/OR "send to ftp..." AND/OR "make zip" to mark if needed.
One third thing, not beat me, if I´m wrong, the Batch AutoCorrector "kills" all exif-data in the pictures, I don`t know if Color Correction Wizard keeps the exif-data, ich installed the programm just yesterday.
But the exif-data have to stay with the pictures, at lease there hat to be an option to mark to keep or cut the exif-data.
That are my ideas to develop your Color Correction Wizard.
I say sorry, if my english ist not so good in parts, i hope you understand about what I´m writing, but english ist not my first language.
|Author:||Zuseher [ Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:54 pm ]|
If the way is the same for Color Correction Wizard, i would be able to make a german translation for the programm.
Ich will have a look later. (Wrong PC at these moment)
|Author:||Jane [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:14 pm ]|
Thank you for your opinion! Your help in translation would be greatly appreciated!
|Author:||Zuseher [ Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:21 pm ]|
Parts of the language.ini already speaks german...
|Author:||Jane [ Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:30 am ]|
By the way, CCW saves Exif
|Author:||dgl [ Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:38 am ]|
|Post subject:||Histogram in CCW|
last year I posted a suggestion to include a Histogram be included in the individual corrections area of Colour Correction Wizard so that Highlights and Shadows could be monitored accurately, regardless of how a monitor was calibrated.
I was told that it was going to be incorporated into the program and that I was awarded a reg for the suggestion but to date have not seen it come to pass. Is that project still on?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group