|VicMan Software Users Community
|Bug beta 1.8:Invalid floating point operation in Color Cast
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ruudboek [ Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:14 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Bug beta 1.8:Invalid floating point operation in Color Cast|
This problem was experienced on Windows XP SP2.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the standalone Photo-Toolkit application.
2. Go to a folder with a few photo's.
3. Click on one of the photo's that are present in the file list.
4. That photo should now be displayed in the Image Window.
5. Now click on another photo that is present in the file list.
6. That photo should now also be displayed in the Image Window.
7. Click on the down-arrow next to the Color Cast button and choose "Manual Correction".
8. The Color Correction tool will now start and will display the "Invalid floating point operation" error.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group