|VicMan Software Users Community
|Bug beta 1.8: photo-toolkit hang or crash
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ruudboek [ Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:37 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Bug beta 1.8: photo-toolkit hang or crash|
This problem was experienced on Windows XP SP2.
It is somewhat difficult to reproduce.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the standalone Photo-Toolkit application.
2. Go to a folder with a few photo's.
3. Click on one of the photo's that is present in the file list.
4. That photo should now be displayed in the Image Window.
5. Click on the arrow next to the Denoise button and choose "Manual Correction".
6. The Denoise tool will now start.
7. Click the Cancel button.
8. Now click on another photo that is present in the file list.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 8, but do it an a fast manner. Don't give the Image Windows sufficient time to fully load and display the photo.
10. After a while Photo-Toolkit either hangs or crashes with the following error message:
"Photo Toolkit encountered a problem and needs to close."
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group