VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: synch problem making dvd with wmv file
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:09 am 

i developed a dvd together with neodvd4 from a wmv file 640x480,converting swf to mp4, 400kbps, audio test 16 touch,how to change swf to mp4, audio taste rate 48hz, video clip data fee 327kbps,how to change swf to mp4, video test rate All day and bit. the movie and audio tracks were beyond synch.i made the same dvd movie with sonic mydvd 4.5 high were no synch problems.could anyone figure out how to make a wmv file so it won't have synch problems with virtually any dvd buring software program (i'm uploading the particular videos to the web , nor have any control of what software people will make use of to make your dvd)many thanks,george
if there are no sync problems with the wmv report then its the method of re-encoding in which caused the situation, you can't produce a wmv file that will not have sync probs with all dvd burning up tools as its down to your re-encoder of those tools that determine the output of the transformation and is as a result out of your manage.the only method others may a dvd from a wmv file that is in sync is by said people using a respectable re-encoder such as tmpgenc, i haven't any probs converting wmv information to digital video disc complient mpegs using tmpgenc convey and then authoring in order to dvd using tmpg dvd writer