VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: tiffany outlet-A closer look at would-be 'Mac clon
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:00 pm 

A closer look at would-be 'Mac cloner' Psystar's court filing reveals sloppiness
"In my past piece on Psystar’s latest Court filing, I was once again highly critical of the grammatical sloppiness found therein. I went through Psystar’s Response to Apple’s Amended Complaint and noted multiple errors line by line. While this case tiffany outlet italia is in stasis at the moment pending an upcoming January hearing on Psystar’s Motion for Leave to Amend and the holidays, I will continue to highlight similar deficiencies. I was quite surprised that after my initial criticisms Psystar’s attorneys did not tiffany outlet immediately attempt to rectify these filings with the Court. Out of a regard for the same profession to which I belong, I did not immediately subject the filings to a closer critique. Since Psystar’s attorneys have not found it necessary to correct the incredibly sloppy work product filed with the Court in the intervening weeks and actually filed another deficient pleading, I feel quite free to engage in this amplified scrutiny," World of Apple reports."My subject in this article is tiffany outlet italia Psystar’s Notice of and Motion for Leave to Amend. Rather than outlining the numerous grammatical and spelling errors in list format, I took this opportunity to try a product by Smile on my Mac called PDF Pen and marked up this filing in living colour with red annotations describing the errors I found," World of Apple reports.Full article, including link to the marked-up document, here.[Attribution: MacNN. Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader "Judge Bork" for the heads up.]Related articles:Would-be ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar claims Apple failed to copyright Mac OS X " December 22, 2008A closer look at would-be ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar’s tiffany outlet court filing reveals sloppiness " December 22, 2008Would-be ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar tries risky allegation against Apple " December 11, 2008‘Mac-cloner’ Psystar drops antitrust issue, adds ‘misuse doctrine’ in counterclaim against Apple " December 10, 2008Apple tells court it believes there are other corporations and/or individuals behind Psystar " December 03, 2008Apple adds DMCA charge to lawsuit against would-be Mac cloner Psystar " December 02, 2008The Industry Standard: Psystar case reveals Apple’s ‘questionable’ email retention policy " November 21, 2008Judge dismisses ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar’s antitrust counterclaim; Apple not a monopolist " November 18, 2008Case dismissed? Apple’s lawyers offer compelling legal response to Psystar claims " November 12, 2008Apple, would-be ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar seek trial on November 9, 2009 " November 03, 2008‘Mac cloner’ Psystar releases ‘OS X-compatible PC’ with Blu-ray, Nvidia 9800GT before Apple " October 29, 2008Apple, Psystar agree to dispute resolution process " October 20, 2008Apple asks judge to dismiss ‘Mac-cloner’ Psystar’s antitrust countersuit " October 01, 2008‘Mac cloner’ Psystar: Apple illegally destroys competition " August 29, 2008Because Windows isn’t good enough: ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar to countersue Apple alleging antitrust " August 26, 2008‘Mac cloner’ Psystar’s lawyer hints at antitrust defense in lawsuit brought by Apple " August 04, 2008Psystar ‘Mac cloner’ hires law firm that has won Apple settlement before " July 31, 2008Apple goes after the duo behind Psystar: Robert and Rudy Pedraza " July 21, 2008‘Mac cloner’ Psystar’s headquarters put on the market, ‘priced for quick sale’ " July 18, 2008IP attorney: Apple’s recall demand would likely kill ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar " July 18, 2008Apple must win its case against ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar " or else " July 16, 2008Apple demands recall of all Psystar ‘Mac clones’ sold to date " July 16, 2008Apple files lawsuit against ‘Mac cloner’ Psystar " July 15, 2008Psystar announces OpenServ server with Mac OS X Leopard Server " June 19, 2008Apple expected to take legal action against ‘Mac-cloner’ Psystar; sues iPod accessory maker Atico " May 19, 2008Hands-on with ‘Mac Cloner’ Psystar’s Open Computer running Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2 " May 08, 2008‘Mac cloner’ Psystar will need major cash to fight off Apple’s likely legal challenges " May 05, 2008Hands-on test of Mac Cloner Psystar’s Open Computer reveals: ‘It’s tiffany outlet LOUD. Crazy tiffany outlet italia loud.’ " May 01, 2008‘Mac clone’ Psystar tiffany e co ‘Open Computer’ unboxing photos " April 30, 2008User receives Psystar Open Computer, posts video showing Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2 running " April 28, 2008Would-be Mac clone maker Psystar raises many questions " April 24, 2008Payment-processing merchant severs ties with would-be Mac-cloner Psystar " outlet tiffany April 17, 2008So exactly who or what is would-be Mac-cloner Psystar? " April 16, 2008Defiant Psystar plays monopoly card as it resumes selling unauthorized ‘Mac clones’ " April 15, 2008Would-be Mac cloner Psystar vows to tiffany outlet italia fight Apple " April 15, 2008Psystar claims to be selling $399 ‘Mac clone’ " April 14, 2008

tiffany outlet italia-Adobe Creative Suite 4 to be

tiffany e co-Apple shows signs of sales stress- Is

tiffany outlet italia-iPhone vs. Android- It's the