VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2014 Masters Leaderboard: Real-Time Updates for Al
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:48 pm 

2014 Masters Leaderboard: Real-Time Updates for All Day 1 Leaders from Augusta | Bleacher Report
With the globe's top golfers beginning their day at Round 1 of the 2014 Masters, we are able to thankfully end each of the inane discussion and also begin enjoying perhaps the best tournament on the planet.
While golf story lines are decidedly significantly less insufferable than another sports—mostly because playing golf is only on the countrywide purview during major season, but still—I could throw a stone at the next individual who says Tiger Woods' lack opens the event for "anyone" to win. For starters, Woods hasn't earned at Augusta since 2006. And he's not also won a major title since 2008.

Lynne Sladky

We'd all love Tiger to be there. However he's not. His lack reduces the list of possible champions by specifically one: Tiger Woods. It increases it by no.
Even with Woods' absence emerging, it would have been difficult to this year's event to be able to eclipse its predecessor. The 2013 tournament saw Adam Scott shoot a final-round 69 and wipe out Angel Cabrera in a playoff to seize his first green jacket. Scott heads directly into this week as a co-favorite along with Rory McIlroy,stone island green jacket, perOddsshark.
Cabrera,stone island women, who gave Augusta National his measurements during 2009, looms again as a potential spoiler. He's been the top-10 finisher two of the last several years. With McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Rickie Fowler, et ing. still in the field, it's not like Augusta is going to be lacking for legend power in the future.
Those stars only won't have 14 main championships.
Nonetheless, if you need to keep track of how your preferred golfer fares in Thursday, be sure to return for the live modernizing leaderboard widget embedded down below. Now go find out more words.

Golfers to Watch
The widely used: Rory McIlroy

David J. Phillip

If there was ever per year, this is it. The ocean have parted, the tide is minimal. Sir Eldrick Woods will be nowhere to be found as well as Phil Mickelson is in the midst of a deep slump. The field is set up for McIlroy to get started on getting over his Experts demons.
Of course, people demons began this season. Dominant through his or her first three rounds, McIlroy held a four-stroke lead going into the final morning. He left throughout 15th. An eight-over 80 helped vault Charl Schwartzel straight into his first green jacket and remaining McIlroy a deep Augusta scar. In which round started a streak of four regarding his past several weekend rounds on the Masters being Seventy-six or higher.
Each of those times eradicated promising commences, in which McIlroy looked going to nab his first green jacket.
"I have no not well feelings toward Next year," McIlroy told journalists. "I thought it was very important day time in my career. It turned out a big learning necessities for me. And I don't know if I had not experienced that day, would My partner and i be the person and also the player that I am sitting here, because I realized so much from it."

Tweet

Embed

Over the past yr and a half,buy stone island, Augusta weekends haven't been the only place McIlroy has struggled. He hasn't won on the PGA Tour since his back-to-back games at theDeutsche Bank Championshipand Mercedes Championship in October 2012. The period has seen him drop coming from first to 9th in the world golf ratings, have his psychological wherewithal questioned and also allowed multiple young players to step up the spotlight he or she once held on it's own.
Recent history says we have to at least expect McIlroy within the conversation going into your weekend. He's not picture an over-par round inside the first 36 divots since 2010, together with five of his or her last six getting him in red numbers.
Oddsshark currently provides McIlroy as a 9-1 co-favorite along with guarding champion Adam Scott. Considering simply three men (Hardwoods, Jack Nicklaus and Chips Faldo) have repeated with Augusta,stone island hoodies, I'd say it's fair to give McIlroy a bit bump ahead of the Aussie. Either way, McIlroy should inhale pretty easy right up until Saturday. The Crazy Card: Sergio Garcia

Chris Carlson

Quit laughing! I'm staying serious! Get off the ground. Come on. Act like an adult for once. Sergio Garcia is a very very good golfer. Yeah, positive, we have a decade-and-a-half's worth of your pet choking when the spotlight receives even the slightest bit bright. And maybe he isn't the soundest in your mind in a sport that absolutely requires that trait.
Whatever.
There's plenty of empirical evidence advising Garcia will contend strong into the weekend. Above all being he is again very good at playing golf. Garcia, left almost seen on the back burner for a two-year interval in 2009 and 2010, has very quietly bounced back to become one of the world's greatest. He comes into Augusta rated sixth in the world once more, three spots in front of the dude considered the favored.
While he's only won once for the PGA Tour since 08, Garcia has been consistently stellar this season. In five PGA stroke-play events, he's completed no worse than the usual tie for 16th. Couple that with a win in January at Qatar on the European Excursion and a third-place finish at last week's Houston Open, push is on Garcia's side.

Patric Schneider

No player carries a better scoring regular, and it's hard to find all that many weaknesses as part of his game. Garcia is strong (however a little inaccurate) off of the tee, has reach consistently stellar golf irons and has only rarely picked up his small stick in aggravation. Driving accuracy is critical at any main, but Augusta is a training course that allows you a couple of mistakes. There are no ridiculous sand dunes or perhaps U.S. Open-level roughs. Garcia are equipped for a few misses in some places.
At least from a theoretical point of view. Garcia's problem has rarely been physical. However at age 34 (yes,stone island sale uk, only 34), this individual should be mentally older enough to handle several mistakes. If he could be, Garcia is playing sufficiently to win the whole lot.
(Please do not throw these kind of paragraphs back in my face when Garcia limbs 80 on Thursday night.) Follow Tyler Conway on Twitter:
Follow @tylerconway22Related themes article:

http://eetops.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=172203

http://www.501888.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=20671

Is the Miami Temperature Era Reaching It's End or Just Starting out stone island shimmer jacket

http://www.hnmama.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1340518

http://bbs.diaoying.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=349708