|VicMan Software Users Community
|About Text In Picture Frames...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||MR._C [ Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 am ]|
|Post subject:||About Text In Picture Frames...|
[b][color=darkred][/color]Ok people! Here's my idea for [*.txt] alot of you have been asking about to let viewers know what each Pic is about, etc....
1. I use "Paint Shop Pro" as one of my Picture viewers/adjustments.
2. Whatever you use bring it up [if you don't have software, buy it].
3. In my software I can add TXT to my pictures, and I do this for ID view.
4. ID the picture with: Name, Date, Artist.
5. In Vicman's 3D screensaver program there is a place to add comments.
6. You can also name the picture, this is done when you add pictures to your new/or any gallery.
7. When you are viewing a gallery, Stop on a picture, you hit ENTER and the comments appear.
8. In my gallery, I include a JPEG that has text on it with an ARROW ICON POINTING LEFT OR RIGHT TO I.D. A PICTURE, ALSO I USE COLORED BACKGROUND COLORS FOR THE TXT JPEG.
This works for me, and is an idea to keep the cost of VICMAN'S software at an affordable cost to the end-users.
Hope this works for those that try this....
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group