VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Timely: light house and MAX pictures?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:39 am 

I really like the lighthouse gallery. It's very impressive with the views. Anyway, would there be any way to add the ability (perhaps a Lighthouse Expanded) gallery that would put pictures all the way up the stairs in the lighthouse? And what about around the light at the top? That isn't as important, though. Also, what about another outside layer? The issue is that I have a lot of pictures I want to show in a slideshow and the more it can hold at a time, the better the slideshow will be. And it would just be EVEN more impressive!

Also, I would really like it if there was a Max pictures count for each gallery. Not to mention a simple floor plan. When I run the slideshow coming up here (just a fun show of pictures from the last year), I will probably run it manually to have the most control. I need a easy way to make sure I don't miss any spots. In the larger, more complex areas (which look even nicer!), it is more likely to miss spots, especially with the pictures on support walls in the middle of the room.

At this point, which gallery has the largest picture count? The moon observatory one is high but I think the lighthouse may be higher. The moon gallery is around 71 or so. I haven't counted any others yet. I'll probably start checking them all out and getting a rough idea.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Post subject: Re: Timely: light house and MAX pictures?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:26 am 
Site Admin

benn600 wrote:
I really like the lighthouse gallery. It's very impressive with the views.

Thank you!

benn600 wrote:
Anyway, would there be any way to add the ability (perhaps a Lighthouse Expanded) gallery that would put pictures all the way up the stairs in the lighthouse? And what about around the light at the top?

Well, there were some troubles with this, but we will think how it would be possible to avoid them.

benn600 wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you for respect! :wink: