VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Enriching the way MyPictures3D shows images
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:11 am 

This suggestion is to enrich the way MyPictures3D shows images while playing.

Sorry, I don't have the exact naming for this type of effect. May be with the help of the members of this forum we could get the exact naming. It's not new. Many videos and galleries software have this type of effect.

The suggestion:
The effect is to show part of the image (at zooming level) then zooming out till the whole image is shown.

Example 1:
If there are two or more persons in the image, you would like to show part by part till all are shown.

Example 2:
If the image contains a house and a river, I might want to show the river first while walking into the house till the whole image is shown by zooming out.

This effect option should be controlled by the user since the user knows where to start and where to end up exhibiting the whole image.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:32 pm 

I think that this is a very nice idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:20 pm 

Thanks 'Slowly' for supporting the idea.

Maxim,
I know that we are asking your team of developers many options to be implemented in MyPictures3D album, but if you think you are less in man power, you may think of asking 3rd party plug-ins developer to help you do the extra jobs for you.

Sorry for the 3rd party suggestion, I am trying to help you hit the road with MyPictures3d as fast as possible.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Maybe Zoom & Pan?.. I don’t know exactly)
But can agree it looks interesting.

Mrali wrote:
Thanks 'Slowly' for supporting the idea.

Maxim,
I know that we are asking your team of developers many options to be implemented in MyPictures3D album, but if you think you are less in man power, you may think of asking 3rd party plug-ins developer to help you do the extra jobs for you.

Sorry for the 3rd party suggestion, I am trying to help you hit the road with MyPictures3d as fast as possible.

Thanks

Oh, no problem! Any suggestions are welcome!

But there is another big problem.
Yes, you are 100% right, we really have lack of man power. I even remember we discussed implemetation of plugin architecture on February or March. But it was rejected because it requres huge amount of work itself.

Nevertheless, I will raise this question again. Probably in the light of growing number of suggestions and ideas, plugin SDK implementation will be revised.

Post subject: Bending Option
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:03 pm 

New idea.

An option to bend the image on the frame with some controls. The idea is to expose the image off the wall.

Thanks