VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to extract to embed on website:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:26 am 

Hello,

First off, I just wanted to say thank you for supplying a great new way to view Photos! Your Design team has done a nice job on the layouts, and I am sure with time, your concept will expand in ways you never dreamed of! I also like having one continuous flow as opposed to some types of 3D Simulation that takes you so far, and has to pause to load more data.

I actually have kind of a simple question, but for some reason, I can't figure this one out. I have created a gallery, and would like to either embed it via html, into my website, or link to it via an outside source, ect, to get it to my site.

Also, I am both directly, and in-directly involved with a large number of Chrysler PT Cruiser Clubs which involve approximately 40,000+ active members Nationwide. With this said, if you ever are brainstorming for new gallery ideas, we wanted to propose an idea for some kind of an Automotive Gallery Theme. Maybe anautomotive museum, or dealership type of a backdrop. Just a thought.

Thank you again for a great program, and any help you might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Candyman

Post subject: Re: How to extract to embed on website:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:07 am 
Site Admin

Hello Candyman.
Thank you for appreciation!
You’ve got great English, so sorry if I have understood you incorrectly somewhere, or write a little bit in Runglish..)
Yes, continuous flow gallery is interesting topic. Hope our current engine will be able to support one large enough.
Candyman wrote:
I actually have kind of a simple question, but for some reason, I can't figure this one out. I have created a gallery, and would like to either embed it via html, into my website, or link to it via an outside source, ect, to get it to my site.

And what is the format of you gallery?

Candyman wrote:
Also, I am both directly, and in-directly involved with a large number of Chrysler PT Cruiser Clubs which involve approximately 40,000+ active members Nationwide. With this said, if you ever are brainstorming for new gallery ideas, we wanted to propose an idea for some kind of an Automotive Gallery Theme. Maybe anautomotive museum, or dealership type of a backdrop. Just a thought.

OK, forwarded you suggestion to our designers team! :wink: