VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Just some thoughts...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:10 pm 

Ok, first. This is a great idea... and it's freeware, what is very cool!
I dont use it as screensaver, but i love to have some fun with this, so... i have been thinking... and i just wanted to make some sugestions... i know, it's hard to be always receiving sugestions, it's like if u had to make everything we demand... but still, if you can work on these, and if helps making the program a little better...

1. animation. For example, having a bird going over our heads, in the desert, and the fish moving in the ship... Something to make the environments not so... dead.

2. slideshows. In a unique place, pictures changing like in a slideshow... maybe somthing to give us the "harry potter" impression, you know?

3. sound effects. Like the ones a person hear when walking alone at night in a big house, like in one of the galleries you made.

4. recording into a video. Including the sound. I have some fascinating ideas of great videos with one or two galleries... so... :)

5. making our own places. In a simple way... not 3d modeling, please... just something simple, as creating a house in Sims... ok?? :)

6. support for bmp, animated gifs, wav.

ok, this is it for now, most of it had already been talked abiout, just wanted to support those ideas.

Anyway... see ya next fall!

Post subject: Re: Just some thoughts...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:13 am 
Site Admin

RicardoM wrote:
Ok, first. This is a great idea... and it's freeware, what is very cool!

Great! Thank you. :wink:

RicardoM wrote:
1. animation. For example, having a bird going over our heads, in the desert, and the fish moving in the ship... Something to make the environments not so... dead.

Nice idea. Not so easy, but reasoned. Worth to be implemented.

RicardoM wrote:
2. slideshows. In a unique place, pictures changing like in a slideshow... maybe somthing to give us the "harry potter" impression, you know?

No..) What is “harry potter” impression?..

RicardoM wrote:
3. sound effects. Like the ones a person hear when walking alone at night in a big house, like in one of the galleries you made.

We’ve just built audio engine in for support of background music, so probably different sounds will appears soon too!

RicardoM wrote:
4. recording into a video. Including the sound. I have some fascinating ideas of great videos with one or two galleries... so... :)

Yes, this is very wanted feature. So this is the candidate #1.

RicardoM wrote:
5. making our own places. In a simple way... not 3d modeling, please... just something simple, as creating a house in Sims... ok?? :)

We’ve already made some steps towards this, but faced with some troubles. So right now we are developing other features, but a little later we will definitely switch back to this direction.

RicardoM wrote:
6. support for bmp, animated gifs, wav.

According to my info bmp’s can be supported elementarily. Animated gif’s – certainly harder. But we will work on this. :wink:

RicardoM wrote:
ok, this is it for now, most of it had already been talked about, just wanted to support those ideas.

OK! That’s right, the more support has an idea, the faster is its incarnation. :wink: