VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Error - External Exception E06D7363
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:09 pm 

Hello

I've just uploaded a gallery folder with quite a few pix successfully from Web
Photo Album to the Pho.to website(very easy, no problems, cool app!). Although, on my 2nd attempt with a similar but different gallery folder I keep running into an Error, (External Exception EO6D7363) during the compression phase of the uploading process, then my OS hits me back with a (Runtime Error directed back to webalbum.exe). This doesn't look good! I'm running XP Home, with 2 gigs RAM. Any suggestions? thanks.

Post subject: Nevermind, i figured it out...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:32 pm 

So I'm discovering all kinds of challenges (albeit the software is still pretty solid for Shareware).

#1 - Looks like you can't compress JPEGs larger than 4.39 MB (at least) that the largest file size that wouldn't compress for me!

#2 - TIF's/TIFF's don't work. So far i can only compress and uplodad JPEG's to Pho.to.

Hint - Mr. Admin, can you please add the aforementioned fixes to the "Wish List" along with the ability to show a picture on the front of each file (like Windows Explorer does in XP). We are so used to seeing at least the 1st photo on the face of the file when we are searching through large numbers of files at a time...just speeds things up.

thanks again for developing an app that i have choosen to use over Flickr, Kodak and all of the rest (really it's cuz the others don't allow nested files), but i apprecate your WYSIWYG format.

cheers,

n

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

OK, thank you for detailed bug report! We will try to locate and fix it as soon as possible.
Also thank you for appreciation and suggestion. We’ll try hard.