VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Welcome: BUG REPORT AREA
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:31 am 

Dear VicMan Software Forum users!
You are welcome with your messages about bugs and errors you may find in our products. We pay particular attention to the quality of our products and realize how much you can help us with this task. That’s why we would be very grateful to you for reporting bugs if there are any. Please remember to provide an exhaustive description of the environment and applications you were using.

Post subject: toolbar!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:12 pm 

my toolbar up and left me. i uninstalled the product, then i reinstalled it, and i cannot for the life of me get it back. i am using vcw vicman's photo editor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:38 am 

2dysinform: Do you mean the toolbar with drawing tools? Can you describe in detail when exactly the toolbar disappears (your actions before it happens)?

Post subject: ::tear::
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:30 pm 

yes, the toolbar with the drawing tools that starts out on the left.

before it went m.i.a. on me, i moved it out of the way...to where it was out of sight, because the picture i was dealing with was rather large. when i wanted to select another option from the toolbar, it was nowhere to be found. after that fatefull day it has never returned. as i mentioned before, i deleated it from the computer and even tried to reinstall it and it still never returned.

i just really want the toolbar back :cry:

Post subject: ToolBar help =)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:22 am 

The problem can be fixed with a mini-setup, that will install correct positioning data on your computer. It will be sent to you by e-mail.
But this is not a bug, since the panel is movable wherever you place it =)
Anyway, the fact that you can't easily return the hidden panel in its proper place is a drawback of Photo Editor interface and must be discussed.
If you post a message about your problem on the Suggections page of our forum, it will be considered as we promised 8)
And really thank you for starting the theme :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:56 am 

When a bug error came up and opened up to 'send 'report it came up in my other address, which is at earthlink to send, It is yahoo address i have as email here. Does that make a difference for being able to help fix :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:10 pm 

i think it doesn't =)

Post subject: What's the purpose of these forums?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 pm 

Obviously-there is no moderating whatsoever-Vicman you have just completely dropped this...Might as well get it off the internet...It serves no useful purpose...

It is not what it use to be and why I have stopped for the most part coming here...You use to have a photo gallery-I won the photo editing software when you had the contest...What happened that you abandoned it here???

I feel outraged that you have left these forums on there own and....UGGGHH...Just get rid of them....There is no useful purpose...

Juanita

Post subject: What's the purpose of these forums?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:44 am 

About the Vicman forums---

Obviously-there is no moderating whatsoever-Vicman you have just completely dropped this...Might as well get it off the internet...It serves no useful purpose...

It is not what it use to be and why I have stopped for the most part coming here...You use to have a photo gallery-I won the photo editing software when you had the contest...What happened that you abandoned it here???

You have spam and I got a I kill you pm today...Utterly ridiculous

I feel outraged that you have left these forums on there own and....UGGGHH...Just get rid of them....There is no useful purpose...

Juanita

Post subject: Excuse for Speeding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 pm 

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]nike air max TN[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Here is a nike air max tn. Step into the future of comfort with the Nike shoescushioning system. The best Air Max cushioning hits the road as the Nike Air Max legacy continues. Full lacing system allows for an anatomical fit across the top of the foot. Simple one-piece inner sleeve construction provides a dynamic-fitting upper. For the runner who desires Nike air maxtechnology and loves the cushioning, ride, and the responsiveness it provides. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]The brutal, repetitive, downward force of sport can wreak havoc on the body - and on performance. Air Max cushioning is specifically engineered to handle these impacts and provide protection. Air Max is big air designed to take a pounding.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]It's great and comfortable using for running and walking, Please see the pictures for more details. They are the model in the picture.[/font]
Nike air max TN , air max TN

Nike air max TN, air max TN ,leather M

nike shox nz , shox nz ,w-001
?50.99 ?48.95
Save: 4% off
[color=#000000]Harry and Lloyd were speeding down the road. A police car pulled them over.

〃Why on earth were you driving so fast?〃 the policeman yelled.

〃Our brakes are no good-so we wanted to get there before we had an accident!〃

[/color][color=black]NIKE AIR MAX
[/color]
[color=black]AIR MAX[/color]

nike shoes 2010

2010 air max

cheap nike shoes
[color=black]

[/color]

Post subject: 293
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am 

Spaghetti Strap Bubble Skirt Dress

Short Strapless Dress

Mori Lee 0004 Dress

Sexy One Shoulder Dress

Evening Dresses, Inexpensive Prom Dresses, Jane Dresses

Post subject: it thunderstruck
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 am 

it thunderstruck wow gold me that Billy would buy wow gold bow to claiming that. It prefab me buy wow gold judge that whatsoever information cheap wow gold they were keeping was large rs gold than I'd been imagining. At.

Post subject: we said before
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:53 am 

we said before wow gold Then you're recognize buy wow gold to observe, Vladimir, but it is buy wow gold definitely not our organisation to cheap wow gold contest the Volturi, as we said rs gold before." "Then we'll upright.

Post subject: this way and that
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:55 am 

this way and that wow gold equal drunks. A black-furred buy wow gold kitten lay curled across buy wow gold the modify of her blouse.Nau cheap wow gold lifted his hands again. y group rs gold my friends. This farewell, please .

Post subject: saw what larboard
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am 

saw what larboard wow gold downfield there this buy wow gold salutation. Flatbottom ven if we buy wow gold win against Pedure, I not cheap wow gold trustworthy what we l be remaining rs gold with.?The old grin wavered across .