VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I counted MAX pictures in the Galleries!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:32 am 

I counted all but one of the galleries for a maximum picture capacity count. Please help verify my counts. Each person take a gallery or two. I tried to catch all the hard to find ones and not double count any areas (obviously) but Tower was just too confusing. And if I was making a custom show, I wouldn't want Tower because it is so complicated with strange passageways, etc. It's not that bad, but it was toward the end of my counting and I'm dizzy from counting. I set the walk speed to very high so I could count faster, but it still took a long time!

Christmas 23
Egypt 24
Yard 24
Castle 25
ShowRoom 25
Armory 27
Xmax_Exhibition 29
Greek 32
Ship 45
Exhibition_Hall 48
LopsidedRoom 48
Art_Gallery 51
Saloon 51
Moon_Observatory 61
Neon_Maze 70
LightHouse 73

Tower ??

Someone please count Tower and others verify my counts. Also, I asked already but I'd like to kindly ask the creator of the lighthouse gallery to create a LightHouseExtended gallery. It would allow the pictures to continue all the way up the stairs in the tower, therefore adding another 10-30 pictures! It could also add pictures at the top around the light (might look bad, not sure). Lastly, you could add another row or two! Then there would be 2 or 3 circular rows with pictures. The count could easily greatly pass 100.

This would be amazing for larger slideshows! I would help, too, if necessary. If I could beg, could it be created by next Thursday the 12th or Sunday the 15th at the latest? I have a sliedshow to present then and I might just drop pictures if I can't get them all in to one My Pictures 3D gallery (not a huge deal...but). It would be great to offer a huge count gallery!

Don't hesitate to create 2 or 3 new LightHouse galleries if it isn't too tough. Try the suggestions I offered in different combinations (and then one with all of them so it's HUGE).

I'll bold each counted gallery as I get one or two verifications.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:40 am 

There's an easier way to see the count than walking around counting the frames.

Open the My Pics 3D Album program, choose New, pick a gallery, then look at the bottom right side of the screen. It tells you the frame count. You might need to drag the album screen up to see that section.

Later, as you walk around filling in the frames, you can refer to that section to see how many frames you still have available.

The Tower has 33.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:32 am 
Site Admin

benn600 wrote:
I counted all but one of the galleries for a maximum picture capacity count.

Extremely precise, Benn600! :wink:
This is the first list of our galleries sorted in frames number order. And that is nice idea. I think we should do this on mypictures3d.com.

benn600 wrote:
Also, I asked already but I'd like to kindly ask the creator of the lighthouse gallery to create a LightHouseExtended gallery.

Yes, this suggestion looks nice.

benn600 wrote:
If I could beg, could it be created by next Thursday the 12th or Sunday the 15th at the latest?

Well, I guess, unfortunately we won't have time to do this this week... And 2 new galleries which should appear on the site soon, will have less then 70 frames too. So the best choice is to use any of listed above..)