VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: My Bright Idea
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:33 am 

My Bright Idea Is Some Sort Of 3d Software Not A Graphical 3d But Using 3d Glasses Maybe A Sort Of Software That Lets You Add 3d To Your Own Pictures :!: Or A Neverending Tunnel Where You Can Choose Your Own Way To Go. But Like It Or Not Id Love Software Like That :!:

Post subject: lord of the rings 3d gallery theme
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:33 am 

I dont know if this is the right place to put it - but my suggestion in the general topics forum was to have a lord of the rings 3d gallery theme. Refer to my posts in the general forum section for more details - March 2006.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:53 pm 

Hi,

I don't know if I am bit late for this, but I would like Vicmans photo editor to have a feature for incorporating numerous images that can be placed side by side (Panoramic) with the option to overlap photos for the panoramic view.

Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:43 am 

Thank you, Greg! This is very interesting idea. :) We'll discuss it obligatory!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:42 am 

I love the software - I am so excited as I am a mosaic artist who wishes to show work on my website.

I would love a "turnstile" option in the galleries...ie a rotating viewer as if the visitor to the gallery had turned a lazy susan with pictures showing on four sides.

I would like to be able to edit the photos as they are uploaded to included a description and price if necessary...or a caption.

Is there any way to put the .exe programs on the website and not have to download but to run on clicking a hyperlink?

Thank you...Sandy R Australia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:23 pm 

Looking for a simple and free program i tried to download Vicmans photo editor but got Photo toolkit instead. Because of u guys i have to act like a criminal and look for a crack or serial or something. :(
Anyway, i have this great idea, what if you can paste a picture in your program, that would be awesome. :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

ozmosaics wrote:
I love the software - I am so excited as I am a mosaic artist who wishes to show work on my website.

Thank you :wink:

ozmosaics wrote:
I would love a "turnstile" option in the galleries...ie a rotating viewer as if the visitor to the gallery had turned a lazy susan with pictures showing on four sides.

OK, we will think about it.

ozmosaics wrote:
I would like to be able to edit the photos as they are uploaded to included a description and price if necessary...or a caption.

Already possible! Latest release with this feature you can fine here: http://www.mypictures3d.com/products/album.html.

ozmosaics wrote:
Is there any way to put the .exe programs on the website and not have to download but to run on clicking a hyperlink?

Not yet, but we are working on it now.

pinobot wrote:
Anyway, i have this great idea, what if you can paste a picture in your program, that would be awesome. :|

What picture?..

pinobot wrote:
Because of u guys i have to act like a criminal and look for a crack or serial or something. :(

Oh, you shouldn’t. Cracks web-pages and cracks themselves sometimes can contain viruses or simple spies.

pinobot wrote:
Looking for a simple and free program i tried to download Vicmans photo editor but got Photo toolkit instead.

You can find it here: http://files.vicman.net/phedinst.exe.