VicMan Software Users Community

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Welcome: BRIGHT IDEA CONTEST
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:54 pm 

Dear VicMan Software Forum users!
VicMan Software is happy to encourage you to discuss ideas for new VicMan Software products and participate in BRIGHT IDEA CONTEST.
We are constantly working on new products development, and would appreciate any ideas and suggestions.
If you are the first to suggest a bright fruitful idea that we decide to embody, you will be awarded free registration of a program of your choice.

Post subject: Color Correction Wizard histogram
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:16 am 

What is the possibility of incorporating a histogram into Color Correction wizard when doing individual corrections so that you can see where the highlights and shadows are going. This would be a real help to people that don't have monitors that are spot on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:04 am 

thank you for your great idea! Our developers will take a detailed look at the possibility of its realization. We'll contact you as they come to a decision.

Post subject: Red eye remover and image re-sizer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:50 am 

Your red eye remover program is great and simple to use. I suggest adding a simple picture re-sizer into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:35 am 

thank you! we'll take your idea into concideration and infrom you if our developers find it possible to embody :)

Post subject: Possible Idea
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:12 pm 

Hi,

How about making versions of your products that can be used as Photoshop compatible plugins??

I would expecially think that the Mobile Phone Enhancer would make a brilliant 'add-in' for photoshop (or you could use it as a file import tool)?

Lee Cooke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:41 am 

thank you, leec2005! i agree with you - it would be great! i'll redirect your idea ASAP and contact you when i'll know the result :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:28 pm 

2 dgl:My congratulations! It's not so simple but we've decided to embody your idea. You'll get the free registration of CCW soon!

2 sbskinney:You won too! We want to realize your idea about Red Eye Remover. You'll get the free registration of Red Eye Remover!

2 leec2005:In the nearest future we are planning to make photoshop compatible plugin Resampler. So you're free to choose the program you want to get as a prize!

Post subject: Program that I'd like....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:42 pm 

As you are offering me a free registration can you please send me a registration for the Mobile Phone Enhancer software??

This running 'stand-alone' would do me fine for the moment, but I'd also be interested in the 'plugin' version as and when you release it.... :D

Post subject: Software Registration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:44 pm 

:D Thanks for considering my suggestion as I believe it will be a brilliant addition to your program. Thanks for offering me the free software registration but I have already purchased your Color Correction Wizard and will be very interested in receiving the upgrade when you have the histogram incorporated.

Here's one more suggestion...
The program already has a brightness, saturation, and contrast. The addition of a mid tone control would just about give you everything one could want in a batch image processor using a histogram.

As a photographer, I do a lot of consistant color and consistant exposure images and this little utility is easier to use than photoshop for batch corrections as you can sample your correction on numerous images before output.
Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:41 am 

Of course, you'll be able to update your version of CCW for free :) In this case i think it will be a right decision to offer you another program (by your choice).
As for the new suggestion from you, i think it will be also useful to have highlights and shadows control, what do you think?

Post subject: Highlight and Shadow control
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:52 am 

Of course, I was trying to keep it as simple as possible as highlights and shadows can be manipulated as a result of tweaking contrast and brightness but seperate controls for each area of the tonal range is always better. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:24 pm 

ok :) Anyway i'll redirect this idea too

Post subject: Thank you very much
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:14 pm 

for the free registration of the Red Eye Remover program.

Post subject: JPEG Enhancer
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:05 am 

It would be very helpfull if I can use it as a batch program for all files in a directory.
Greatings